One of the most common services used by people hiring our party rental company is our tent rentals in New Jersey. This is especially true when the weather is nice, and people are planning a wide variety of outdoor events.
Unfortunately, you can never be 100 percent sure the weather will cooperate. Arranging for a tent protects you in the event that it rains, or that the sun becomes extremely hot and your guests need some shade.
Here are just a few examples of some events that can benefit from tent rentals in New Jersey:
- Weddings: Weddings are one of the most common types of events we service. People who choose to have outdoor receptions often order larger tents, combining our tent rental services with our dance floor, audio equipment, table and chair rentals as well. We have specific types of tents available especially for weddings that add a certain amount of class and style to your event. Because we understand exactly how stressful a wedding can be for the bride and groom, we make our services as simple as possible, scheduling setup and takedown far in advance and letting you worry only about enjoying your special day.
- Graduation parties: High school and college students and their families host graduation parties all throughout the summer, and invite many family members and friends to celebrate their accomplishments with them. These traditional celebrations can become watered down quite quickly if the weather goes south and there’s no tent. Even if you are having the party at your home, having a tent still provides you with a little extra protected space outside of your house, so you have enough room for all of your guests to stay dry or cool during the rain or heat.
- Birthday parties: Many people choose to have birthday parties in parks or other outdoor areas, but parks typically have a limited selection of covered shelters in their picnic areas. Additionally, parks often have strict rules about in-ground staking. Fortunately, we have plenty of options for large, stake-free tents that meet city, county and state park specifications to help you set up for your birthday party and enjoy your day!
- Family or class reunions: Like birthday parties, family and class reunions are often held in large, open outdoor spaces with little shelter. Providing your guests with some shelter while they greet each other for the first time in years is a nice way to keep your event flowing smoothly.
- Fairs and expos: We work with a variety of local event planning committees to provide tents for city and county fairs, expos, flea markets, trade shows and other similar types of events. Our tents allow people to set up their displays, shops, games and other activities under shelter to protect them during potential inclement weather.
These are just a few of the many types of events for which we provide our services. For more information, contact Above All Party Rentals. We look forward to working with you!
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by admin