It seems like Mother’s Day is the one day of the year when families across the nation spend a day pampering mom. For some, it may feel like the only time when a mom is seen as more than just a shuttle driver for soccer practice, a maid and a cook. Hopefully mothers at least get breakfast in bed, a bouquet of flowers and maybe even some chocolates.
Another fairly common activity is planning a big family brunch or lunch to celebrate mom. If that’s something you’re planning, you may want to make the day better with table and chair rentals in New Jersey. Continue reading to learn more about how our rentals can make your Mother’s Day celebration a whole lot more enjoyable for everyone involved:
- Rentals make planning an event less stressful: Planning a big celebration is stressful enough as it is. You’ve got to worry about food, drinks and entertainment. The last thing you want to have to worry about is figuring out how everyone is going to sit down to enjoy the celebration! Chances are, you don’t have enough tables and chairs for everyone coming to your event. Alleviate some of that undue stress by calling us to rent tables and chairs. We guarantee on-time delivery for your Mother’s Day event, so you won’t have to worry about us not taking care of our duties!
- Rentals allow more people to come: Your invitation list may have to be cut short if you don’t have enough seating for everyone. Give us a call for table and chair rentals in New Jersey to ensure everyone on your guest list will be able to sit down at a table to enjoy the Mother’s Day festivities.
- Rentals can match any décor: One of the reasons our customers are sometimes hesitant to rent tables or chairs is because they’re worried that our rentals won’t match their existing décor or the theme of the celebration. Luckily, that’s not the case. Our tablecloths and chair covers come in pretty much any color you can imagine, to seamlessly blend with the rest of the decorations at your event.
- Rentals can go anywhere: Our table and chair rentals don’t have to stay inside your home. Everything we rent is sturdy enough to sit outside without falling down or breaking. And if the forecast is nasty, rent one of our tents. Our tent rentals come in a wide variety of shapes, colors and sizes.
- Rentals are affordable: Finally, one of the best reasons to rent tables and chairs is to save money. Unless you have a lot of people over on a regular basis for large events, there’s no need to go out and buy tables and chairs. Instead of buying expensive chairs and tables, consider renting from us. Our tables start at just $10, and we rent chairs for as low as $1.50 each!
Give Above All Party Rentals a call today to learn more about our table and chair rentals in New Jersey, or to schedule delivery for your Mother’s Day festivities!
Categorised in: Table and Chair Rentals
This post was written by Writer