A Quick Guide to Baby ShowersJuly 28, 2017 2:33 pm Leave your thoughts
A lot of people are excited when they find out they are expecting a child. To celebrate the arrival of the new addition to their family, they’ll often plan a baby shower. If you have decided to put together a baby shower, there are a few different things that you want to ensure you do when planning for this event.
You don’t necessarily need party planners to get your party set up (although they can certainly help). In fact, you can largely handle the planning on your own, particularly if you choose to get your party rentals in New Jersey from Above All Party Rentals. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Choose a theme: One of the fun things about baby showers is that there are so many different themes people can have for this celebration. Whether you choose your theme based on your baby’s sex, movie, TV show or something else, you’ll want to choose wisely. This is because the theme can affect other aspects of this celebration, such as the decorations, food and invitations.
- Set a date: The next step in the baby shower planning process is to select a date. Some people plan their shower for a few weeks before the baby is born, and some plan their shower to take place a few months before. Although you may have a specific date in mind, you will want to be flexible, especially if you have your heart set on a particular venue that might not be available on the date you are hoping to have your shower.
- Pick a venue: Where will you host your baby shower? You have several options as to where you can host your shower, but there are a lot of things you’ll want to consider when picking a venue. To help you make the right decision, pay close attention to the size of the venue, how many guests the space can accommodate and where it is located. You don’t want to choose a venue that is too small and won’t be able to comfortably fit you and all of your guests.
- Send out invitations: Once you have decided on a theme, set a date and picked the venue, you’ll want to send out the invitations. Of course, at this point you’ll have to make a guest list to ensure everyone you want to attend this important event receives invitations. You will also want people to RSVP, because you’ll need to have enough food and drinks for everyone who joins in on your celebration.
- Plan the menu: Your guests will probably be looking forward to enjoying something to eat when they attend your shower. Now that you have done most of the hard work, planning the menu should be something that is both exciting and fun. Depending on your theme, certain foods might be ideal to include on the menu.
Everyone wants their baby shower to be enjoyable, and ensuring it runs smoothly plays a big role in its overall success. One of the easiest ways to keep the party going smoothly is to seek out useful party rentals in New Jersey, including tables and chairs, tents and more. Reach out to Above All Party Rentals today for help in securing the equipment for your baby shower!
Categorised in: Party Rentals
This post was written by Writer