Graduation season is nearly here, and that means now is the time to make a list of all the party equipment rentals you will need. With that in mind, here are the top party rentals in New Jersey to reserve for your graduation bash:
- Tents: If you are planning to throw a high school or college graduation party this spring or summer, and the celebration is to be held outside, then consider adding tents to your list of party equipment needs. The spring and summer months can be unpredictable weather-wise. The hot sun will have your guests looking for shade, as will light rain—having tents can provide comfort to your guests and shield the food and gifts from the elements. Rent one large event tent, or several of various sizes to spread around the yard!
- Tables and chairs: No graduation party is complete without tables and chairs for all your guests. When it comes to tables, remember to account for any tables needed for food, gifts and displaying grad photos and memorabilia, as well as for people to sit at while eating or stand around while having conversations with drinks. It also can’t hurt to have a few tables on standby should more people show up than expected. As for folding chairs, rent enough for all friends and family who RSVP, plus extras to accommodate guests who show up late or stay later than anticipated.
- Linen tablecloths: Skip the disposable plastic tablecloths and spring for beautiful linens instead. Real cloth linens add a sense of elegance to a graduation party; choose linens that reflect your graduate’s school colors or personality, or that complement the theme of the party. Linen tablecloths are reusable, which helps reduce waste and protects the environment, unlike plastic covers you toss in the trash after the party is over.
- Concession machines: While you’re likely to see concession machines at fairs, festivals and carnivals, they are fast becoming a trend seen at many graduation parties across the United States. To make your party unique, add fun food extras, like a popcorn machine, cotton candy machine, hot dog rotator or snow cone machine. Your snack foods and sweet treat options will be a hit!
- Coolers: Instead of borrowing a bunch of regular-size coolers from family and friends, consider renting super coolers. These types of coolers are incredibly convenient for large graduation events, especially if there won’t be a drink bar. As they typically measure between four and five feet, you can fill a super cooler with all the water, soda and other beverages you’ll need for your party without worrying about having to refill it.
- Grills: Having a spring or summer graduation party outside calls for grilling, but you might not want to rely on your home patio grill to get the job done. Party-size rental grills are the perfect tools for cooking up a large amount of food to feed a crowd.
Here at Above All Party Rentals, we offer a host of party rentals in New Jersey to ensure a memorable graduation celebration. Call us today to learn more!
Categorised in: Party Rentals
This post was written by Writer