Event planning may seem relatively easy, at least until you have to actually start the process. Whether your gathering will be small or involve hundreds of people, bringing it all together is going to require a lot of work, time and patience, all of which you may not have in abundance. Luckily for you, there are professional event planners waiting to be of assistance. Here’s how to find the best event planning service in New Jersey to help you plan your next big celebration:
- Get recommendations: The first thing you should do is get recommendations from family, friends, coworkers and neighbors. Find out if they’ve ever hired event planners and when, but don’t just get contact information for companies—also ask about what they liked about their planner, the pricing, their customer service skills and communication skills.
- Check social media: Jump on social media sites, like Facebook and Instagram, and search event planners in your local area. Social media can give you a better view into a company’s services and how they interact with the public through comments and other types of engagement. It’s also likely that a social media profile will have a ton of photographic evidence showing they can handle event planning like a boss.
- Read online reviews: You should always read online reviews of event planning services, including comments on forums, feedback on websites and personal blog pages. Also, the Better Business Bureau is a reputable source for business reviews and reports of customer complaints. If there are more negative comments than positive ones about a company, you might eliminate them as an option.
- Look at business websites: Once you narrow your options down to a few, it’s time to take a good hard look at their websites. First, the website’s homepage must look professional and clean and appear up to date, with easy-to-navigate tabs. Read through all the tabs to get a sense of their experience, pricing, what they offer and what they do.
- Hire a local company: Anyone looking for event planning services should consider hiring a local provider. When you hire local, the company will benefit, and your community and the economy will also benefit. Your money pays for the service so the business can continue employing their team and creating new jobs for local residents. Their funds are also more likely to be spent at other local businesses.
- Know what you need: You know you need someone to help plan your event, but do you need other things, too? The kinds of party rental equipment you’ll need will depend on the type of gathering you’re hosting. For example, festivals and fairs might feature dunk tanks and concessions stands, and many outdoor events need tents and portable restrooms.
If you want to work with an event planning service in New Jersey that offers it all—event planning, party rentals, tent rentals and more—look no further than Above All Party Rentals. Call us today for more information and to schedule a consultation—we’d love to discuss your party!
Categorised in: Event Planning
This post was written by Writer