Summer is coming to a close, and it’s a great time to start thinking about what you’re going to do this fall. There is no shortage of fun and exciting events going on in and around New Jersey this fall, including festivals, concerts, markets and more. Whether you’re looking for a fun date idea or you want to plan a enjoyable-filled family outing, there are plenty of can’t-miss events going on this fall:
- Edgewater Arts and Music Festival: The 27th annual Edgewater Arts and Music Festival is on Saturday, September 9. Thousands of people attend this annual cultural festival, which features multimedia artwork from an array of local artists. This festival has the largest juried art competition in Bergen County and offers $5,000 in prizes for competitors.
- Annual Apple Day at Terhune Orchards: Nothing says fall quite like freshly picked apples, and you can get your fill at the Annual Apple Day at Terhune Orchards. This festival takes place on September 15 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., but the farm is open on weekends through October 28 so you can pick a date and time to visit that works best for your schedule. You can enjoy samples of farm-fresh apples, enjoy live entertainment and pick your own apples to bring home.
- Farmers markets: You might think of farmers markets as a summertime event, but there are plenty of great local markets that you can visit in the fall to stock up on seasonal produce. The Columbus Farmers Market runs year-round and hosts a wide variety of vendors. You can find fresh produce, handcrafted items, antiques and more.
- Spruce Street Harbor Fall Fest: For two weekends in September, you can go to Spruce Street Harbor Park for free activities and events that the whole family can enjoy. There will be seasonal food options, a farmers market, live music, craft beer and fall-themed activities.
- Great Pumpkin Festival: On weekends from September 15 to November 24, you can attend the Great Pumpkin Festival at Raven Hill Farm. This festival features pony rides, pig races, hayrides, a corn maze, concessions and carnival rides. You can get into the festival for just $12, and there’s free admission for children under two. While you’re there, you can pick out some pumpkins to carve for Halloween.
If you’re planning an event this fall, you probably have a lot on your plate. Thankfully, the team at Above All Party Rentals is here to help you with all of the rental equipment you need to make your party or event one to remember. We’ve been providing comprehensive equipment rental services for years, and we continue to develop an outstanding reputation for professionalism and quality. We are proud to be a family-owned party rental company in New Jersey with a commitment to exceptional customer service. When you rent from us, you can feel confident that you will get attractive, highly functional equipment that’s perfect for your event. Give us a call today to find out what we have to offer!
Categorised in: Party Rental Company
This post was written by Writer